Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Moving On to the Holidays!

Hello everyone!  I seem to be back on track with my food this week - and SO on with the exercizing.  I even ordered a new set of DVDs that I can't WAIT to receive - Turbo Fire.  I'm a big fan of Turbo Jam, so this is the step up that I've been waiting for.

But enough complaining about my life for a while!

Today I want to post about a GREAT deal from Shutterfly!  I know that Halloween is just this weekend (and I can't wait to dress up!) but after that, it's really full speed ahead into the winter holidays!!

Shutterfly has some awesome new cards in their lineup this year - and now all you bloggers can get in on a super deal!  But first, let me talk about my favorite card:


I like the idea of sending out "holiday" cards, rather than Christmas cards.  My husband and I are not religious, although we do celebrate Christmas - I mean, how could we NOT with a 5-year-old at home?!  We send cards to friends all over the country and even overseas, so we like to send a general wish to everyone as to not offend those with differing views.

I also like that this card only has one photo on it - since it's just my husband, daughter and I, it's not like I want to have separate photos of each of us (like I might do if we had more children) - so it's nice to add just one family photo to the card.  And I LOVE the colors on this one too!

Make sure you check out the new cards at Shutterfly - these are some of my favorite links:


Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards - check them out at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

Thanks for listening!  Have a very safe Halloween!!

Jen 

1 comment:

  1. I do love Shutterfly! I like the card you picked out too. Keep us posted on Turbo Fire. Sounds like a major workout, if I judge by the name.
    Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete