Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Friend Makin Monday


If you want to join the FMM fun the copy and paste this week's question onto your blog, and don't forget to add a link below! It's a great way to get to know fellow bloggers while sharing a little about yourself too! And take a little time to comment on a few others as well. We all like to receive comments, don't we? ;)

What I love about Fall!

Oh, Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!  The cool, crisp weather.  Orange, red and yellow leaves.  Pumpkin-flavored anything (coffee, pie, candles...)  College football.  The Steelers.  Halloween.  My friends' famous Halloween party, and trying to come up with the funniest costumes.  Back to school.  The Charlie Brown Halloween and Thanksgiving specials.  Getting ready for Christmas.  Candy corn.  The crunch of dried leaves under my feet.  Cuddling up with a blanket to watch TV at night.  Our annual Lobster Bake.

Now I'd like to know what you love about Fall. Don't forget to share a link to your post! :) Happy Monday Friends!



1. Physicallee Fit
2. Sara
3. Jenn
4. Alpine Poppy
5. jen
6. Trooppetrie
7. Brown Eyed Girl Jenn
8. Southern Domestic Goddess
9. Smiling is Good for your Teeth
10. Brandi.
11. You're next!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
To add your link to the list, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter. <> 
Your name:  
Your URL:  
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FMM!

    Oh, I forgot about the sounds of stepping on leaves! What a great sound. I love the smells of fall!

    http://www.onmywaytoone-derland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to love Fall! It truely is one of the best seasons, though when Spring time rolls around I am more than ready for the warm weather again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Charlie Brown Halloween and Thanksgiving specials!!!

    ReplyDelete