Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Seriously???

Two days?

About 45 days of feeling unhappy.  Fixed in two days?

It's my second day back to eating healthy and working out (although I had been working out from time to time over the past few weeks.)  I'm already feeling so much better - physically and emotionally. 

So why on earth wasn't I just doing this the whole time?

Are pizza and cupcakes and Chinese food and full-fat pumpkin spice lattes really worth all that????

No.  And that's why I have to just stick to my plan.  I will have success.  Even if the scale or the size of my pants doesn't go down, I will have success because I will be happier.  A Size Ten doesn't make happiness.  Strength and belief in yourself does that!

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy posting! I like to see that, and I can tell that you're really fired up. Isn't it crazy how fast you start to feel better when you tweak just a few things? I can't believe how quickly I've been able to stop my raging Pepcid consumption.

    ReplyDelete