Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back to happiness :)

I'm back, baby!

Eating well.  Working out.  Being a PERSON, not a lump.  I'm loving it.

My hubby is back too.  He's been going through some rough times - working full time, going to school, being a dad and hubby - it's a lot, and I do what I can to help him out. 

It's a rainy, yucky day, but I'm feeling good.

I hope to start posting about REAL stuff next week.  Still getting the hang of blogging, and getting back to my old self.

For now I'll leave you with this - an OLD picture of me - thinking was happy, but just being miserable, even in Vegas!  I was probably 24 years old, and about 275 pounds.  Yikes.

Happy Hump Day!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How many of us can say we look better now (at whatever our current age might be) than we did at age 24? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete