Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday

Trying this out again this week:


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Taboo Topics
1. Are you a registered voter?  Yep.
2. Do you believe in GOD?  I don't believe in any one god.  Who am I to say that the people who follow different religions are wrong?
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? Well, I've probably had three readers total, so not much!
4.  If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose?  Serious relationship - the 11 years with my husband are worth way more than $100,000.
5. Have you ever changed political parties?  No.
6.  If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? It's happened before.  I try my best to ignore said person.
7.  Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume?  I've done it before - I know I did it around the holidays - but I'm trying to break myself of that.
8.  Do you use curse words in your daily conversations?  I don't.  I use them from time to time, and my husband usually laughs at me because he's not used to me talking that way.
9.  How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant?  Decent service gets 15%.  If they are really good, they get 20%.
10.  How do you respond when someone confronts you?  I usually get anxious and tongue-tied.  I don't like confrontation.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment