Welcome to my journey to be normal!

"Normal" has always been an enigma to me. Always the class clown, akward with glasses in 3rd grade, and overweight (and even sometimes obese) for as long as I can remember. I want and need to make some changes so that I can be normal. I've been on this journey for about three years, but now it's time to make those last steps to my destination.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Change is Coming...

I can't quite explain it, but I can feel it.  It's coming…

Change.  

I usually don't like change. I've been at my job for 8 years.  I was at my previous job for 14 years - I started there right after I graduated college.

But I am welcoming this change.  With open arms.

I need to change my trajectory.  Can't keep going down this road.  A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step.

I can taste it…...

No comments:

Post a Comment